Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy 2008 to me

2007 has been a crucial year for me.

A year that full of tears, frustration, fear, discouraging ... nevertheless 2007 was still rewarding for me as I finally fulfilled my dream "I MUST take my mom back to Taiwan."

I celebrated my 34th birthday on 7 May 2008.

My senior who always comes to my blog wrote "With the new hair style and a stylist new image, hopes you will be able to enjoy your new life" in a little birthday card given to me by my fellow peers and juniors.

While my WAO colleagues celebrating my belated birthday yesterday, I told them I had a very bad year in 2007 but I really thankful I am still surviving with the loves and hopes in my heart. My colleague said "After a terrible year, all the good things will come ..." I reaslied even though I hardly revealed my personal stuffs to my friends and colleagues, but they still knew something happened ...

Thanks to this blog, a place that allows me to reveal all my feelings without being questioned by those who care about me.

Thanks to my friends here, willing to share your thoughts, ideas and comfort me when i needed.

Thanks to YH ika WG, I will not forget the loves and cares you given to me ... when i nearly give up my faith in life.

2007年对我来说是很“刻苦铭心”的。

除了我得以圆我那20多年的梦,其他的就是生了一场大病,接着结束了一段7年的感情。我除了养病,就是在养心。很少出去见朋友,根本就有点将自己的心门关起来的迹象。

我还是很好胜、骄傲的,我不想让别人看到我的脆弱。

走过2007年,来到2008年,我34岁的生日。

现在回头来看过去的一段“堕落”岁月,我是感恩的。

很感谢一路陪伴着我的朋友,尤其是这里的朋友,当然不会忘记FuQi在我的文章多次留下祝福。

我的前辈QF,还有一些生命线的朋友,你们的关心我知道,虽然我有时候并不想回应你们。

有一个人,我一定要谢。谢谢这位朋友逼我去看病,让我发现我的白斑点,谢谢你在我最脆弱的那一段日子,永远保持一个适当的距离、不舍不弃的陪伴。感谢你,因为你不是生命线的人,你成为了唯一可以让我放心倾述的对象,因为你的陪伴,让我得以度过我生命中的寒冬,再度看到我生命中本来拥有的本质 --不是恐惧,那叫做爱。

谢谢你YH~~

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 1:38 AM, Blogger Er HC said...

Happy belated birthday ! ;)

 
At May 10, 2008 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

生日快乐,原来我们一样是金牛座的也!
超越恐惧选择爱,希望2008会带给你幸运。

 
At May 11, 2008 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

小蟒蛇 celebrate his birthday on May 15th........
hehehehe

 
At May 12, 2008 12:03 AM, Blogger 王妤娴 said...

谢谢你福祺,有你真好^_^

Anonymous,是啊!我是金牛啊,还是固执的牛呢。呵呵。

小蛇啊 -- 生日快乐啊--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home