Sunday, September 03, 2006

Right Now

Right Now
***************************************
Stop a moment and calm your thoughts.
这一刻,让我们暂时平静下来
Let go of your anxieties and look around you.
放下你的焦虑、恐惧看一看你的四周

What do you see?
你看到了什么?
You see a world filled with beauty
你看到充满色彩的世界
You see a life with possibilities
你看到生命的无限可能的
You see dreams being born, being nurtures and being fulfilled.
你看到刚诞生,等待完成及实现的 梦想

Yes, there are challenges
是的,里面会遇到挑战
Yes, there is sorrow.
是的,里面会有很多的挫折
Yes, there is violence and hatred
是的,有些埋怨及愤怒

But more than these there is love, there is goodness, there is joy.
但是,更多的是爱、喜悦。
The future is uncertain.
我们无法预知未来
And that means there's no limit as to how
但那表示我们有
beautiful and joyful you can make it.
创造喜悦及色彩的无限可能
Yet what you have is right now.
而我们拥有的是当下
And right now is completely as it should be.
当下、此时此刻
It is your time to live.
我们需要的是活在当下
Think of what a precious thing your life is
想想生命的可贵
and how truly blessed you are to be experience it.
珍惜及感恩我们可以经历这一切
Right now.
此时此刻

Right now, any anxiety you may have about the future
此时此刻,如果我们对于未来有恐惧
is only an illusion.
那只是一个幻想
Let it go.
放下他
Let it fade away as the beauty and prefection of
让他。。随着此时此刻充满喜悦及圆满的我们
right now wash over you.
慢慢的消失。

The best thing you can do for the future
你为未来所能做最棒的事
is to live with everything you have in the present.
就是活在当下、珍惜当下
Right now, you are in position to create real, lasting positive value for the world in which you live.
此时此刻,你就在创造你最真实、圆满的世界
How do you do that?
你如何做到?
By following your heart.
倾听你内心的声音
By being the you that is really you.
也就是做你真正的自己
You may have wandered away from yourself.
也许你已经忘了你自己
Now is the time to come home.
现在是回家的时候了
You know in your heart that you're here for a reason.
你知道你来到这里只有一个目的
The pain you feel is that purpose, that reason for living,
而你在这过程所经历过的伤痛,就是我们活着的意义,
as it constantly aches to break free.
他们需要我们去经历、去跨越
When it does, you' ll be more alive than you ever could have imagines.
当我们做到了,你会比你所能想象的更幸福、喜悦

Breathe in the beauty around you,
你将感受到四周的美丽
the beauty and richess of being alive.
你会活得更充满、更实在。
Is your gift.
这是你的礼物
If is your fortune
这是你的将来
It is your blessing.
这是你的祝福
And it is yours, to live, to experience, to fulfill.
这是你,去感受、去体会、去实现!
Right NOW
此时此刻

visit this website for music and nice photo / presentation
http://www.positivepause.com/
http://www.greatday.com/rightnowpage/rightnow.pdf
Mandarin translation by yu xian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home