Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dear friends

Dear friends:-

I am fine.

The operation completed with only need to stayed one night in the hospital.

I am resting at home in Klang.

My arm is still very pain and sorry for not being updating the blog.

Typing is quite a pianful and "costly" exercise for me at this moment.

I still need to go back to hospital tomorrow. After that I will go back to cheras and rest for few more days.

My life in klang really "duo ruo", eat sleep watch vcd most of the time I am lying on my bed watching movies and comics. Next week will start to read more books...

Till then, Thanks

YX

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 07, 2008 6:26 PM, Blogger 冬凤 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 07, 2008 6:27 PM, Blogger 冬凤 said...

_嗨...好久没上来了. 只听庆锋说你要去动手术,却不晓得什么时候.

好好休息咯!

祝福妳:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home